Post a sentence from as many as your WIPs as you want, with no explanation attached.
1.“You’ll go back there” – the spirit gestured vaguely with his chin to a place behind his shoulder – “and you’ll pass another life feeling as if there is something you should be doing, something that you’ve misplaced – and you’ll trudge through your days plagued by this constant sense of forgetfulness until someone decides to murder you again, a mercy killing, really, like the others.”
2. Firat worked in a bank; Firat made deposits and opened savings accounts; Firat was painfully shy and had difficulty meeting women and Jutta secretly preferred having Firat to herself, any Keeper lied if they denied being a little in love with their charges; a desperate attachment between artists and their muses created the best work, take Dante for example.
3.”I have a file thicker than your feigned sweetness showing two centuries of murder, phantom sightings and other uncanny and very concentrated events.”
4. Schuldig made one last coherent check of the nearby occupants of the train and he found the priest awake, mostly, as he thought a glass clear stream of numbers in series of sevens blocked together, a varying landscape, some low, some high, a dipping mountain range of numbers.
5. “It makes no fucking sense, it’s like there’s a deficit in spiritual currency . . .they’ve put us on a budget haven’t they?” Edda said as he gripped the key and imagined the things he would have to do without or make for himself: iron-gall ink, foolscap paper, fragrant oils, dai ginjo sake.
6. He presented himself as someone who had had sex often and in a variety of ways; what Crawford didn’t figure was that Schuldig might have had sex in every way possible, but only in his head -- Schuldig was a visual learner.
7. I understand your concern, but I must reiterate the normalcy of your dilemma – if you spent any time in the lab, or had been less concerned with your status as manager, neglecting, as it was, your studies in practical applications, much to your detriment; you would see that it is absolutely normal for accomplished telepaths to lapse into periods of silence.
8. Semen dripped down his stomach, his mouth felt as if it had been cured with salt, and when Schuldig felt Crawford move close behind him, breath like a premonition prickling the back of Schuldig’s neck, he lay quietly and waited for the feeling to pass.
9. “Reincarnation is not the sort of thing one subscribes to in degrees” – Crawford paused, and his next words were quiet, conspiratory – “but I do have this really strange, recurring dream about an icon and Soviet Russia.”
10. It was like the strange satisfaction he felt when he sat in a car with zero kilometers, an uncategorized sense of ownership knowing that every click on the odometer was his doing, scratches and crashes, all his.
11. I did want it, knew that if it came from his hands it would be the best thing I’d ever drank, but more than my desire to know what strange dreams moved through Olin’s heavy mind, was the desire to watch him, to make sure he didn’t kill himself with whatever he placed in the glass – so I sat down beside him and we listened to the rain and he drank the wine in careful sips and I caught the empty glass before it tumbled toward the floor.
12. He took it with his head dropped off the side of the bed and Crawford’s mouth on his neck, and just before Schuldig closed his eyes to come, he looked straight at Nagi and winked.
13. So began the strangest time of Erestor’s long life, and that was saying much for one who had spent years roaming the land with Maedhros and Maglor.
14. “But he has everything: a wife and houses and cars and money and he’s thinking, what should I do next? and his mind is pickled but functional, he always has a plan, but he’s miserable and when he’s driving through the city he’s looking at the people he passes on the street and he’s looking for a face, the one face that he thinks might fill this big, black hole that sucks up all the things he has, and he might shoot himself before we’re through with him because he can’t find it, and he can’t buy it, but the want of it might eat him up” – Schuldig paused – “I’d really like to suck your cock right now.”
*glances back over list*
What this tells me is that I have at least 14 things that need to be finished. . .fuck. This list isn’t the half of it.