Two more points:
1. Gwonam's Amazing Weiss Kreuz Stash
You must visit the Weiss Kreuz Cave immediately, and this is why: just when we thought there were no more WK stashes of goodness, I found this floating around on the interwebs. Here you will find stories by the incomparable gwonam that encompass every pairing imaginable: Yohji/Asuka, Schuldig/Silvia, Crawford/Silvia, Silvia/Sally, Crawford Schuldig, Kase/Ken, Schoen/Massafumi, Schuldig/Nagi, Berger/Geisel, and Schuldig/Geisel . . . just in the first section. I found myself reading, and enjoying, pairings I would never consider and now I'm a complete addict. Everything is well-written and absolutely based in canon. Back stories are fleshed out, two-dimensional characters receive personalities, and I found myself reading these stories thinking that WK finally made sense, plot wise. All the characters have motivations that fit within the original time lines; there's something here for every taste -- and it's all achieved within a healthy framework of porn. This might be the first time I read stories set within the Gluhen period and loved it. Yes, yes and more yes. Go read it.
2. Saiyuki
Just when I swore to god and all that is holy to me (radishes, wine and dutch warmbloods) that I would not fall into another fandom, I made the mistake of reading
emungere's Home From the Sea, Home from the Hill, and now I'm a total Gojyo/Hakkai slut -- yeah, I know I'm a thousand years late -- better late than never. As a result of this, any and all Saiyuki recs you can send my way will be cherished.
1. Gwonam's Amazing Weiss Kreuz Stash
You must visit the Weiss Kreuz Cave immediately, and this is why: just when we thought there were no more WK stashes of goodness, I found this floating around on the interwebs. Here you will find stories by the incomparable gwonam that encompass every pairing imaginable: Yohji/Asuka, Schuldig/Silvia, Crawford/Silvia, Silvia/Sally, Crawford Schuldig, Kase/Ken, Schoen/Massafumi, Schuldig/Nagi, Berger/Geisel, and Schuldig/Geisel . . . just in the first section. I found myself reading, and enjoying, pairings I would never consider and now I'm a complete addict. Everything is well-written and absolutely based in canon. Back stories are fleshed out, two-dimensional characters receive personalities, and I found myself reading these stories thinking that WK finally made sense, plot wise. All the characters have motivations that fit within the original time lines; there's something here for every taste -- and it's all achieved within a healthy framework of porn. This might be the first time I read stories set within the Gluhen period and loved it. Yes, yes and more yes. Go read it.
2. Saiyuki
Just when I swore to god and all that is holy to me (radishes, wine and dutch warmbloods) that I would not fall into another fandom, I made the mistake of reading
Tags:
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
I'd love to rec some Saiyuki fics for you, but I've been out of the fandom too long. Can't remember the fics I used to love anymore. >.
From:
no subject
But do take my well wishes for the season (unfortunately in Turkish, but the sentiment is from my heart):
Ramazan bayramını en içten dileklerimle kutlarım Allah kabul etsin.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
*wanders off to lauand to find more Saiyuki stories*
From:
no subject
I swear I've been working on my rec sheet. I've got more than 2.000 Saiyuki fics on my hard drive (I'm not joking) and I've been guiding myself for the comments I attach to their titles, but it's still tiring. But I'm on it. Really.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
Yay for Gojyo and Hakkai, btw!
From:
no subject
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I haven't looked there. I've been lost in endless google searches that usually send me somewhere I don't want to be. Ack! Now I'll go read for the rest of the night.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
Hello!!